INCLUDES UNLIMITED USE SOFTWARE
Say goodbye to the subscription fee. As part of your DIY kit you get a free software activation key, giving you unlimited use of Quinly basic software.
- VAAPR print surface
- Free-tier license for our Quinly basic automation software
- Print kit parts in any colour in under 14 hours using only 400 grams of material
- Includes a new 3D printable tilt bracket (no need for aluminum extrusion)
This kit is designed for experienced 3D printers. If you are new to 3D printing, we recommend you start with the original Quinly upgrade to get the most out of this software.
What's in the Box?
- VAAPR bed formulated for Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3 V2 automation
- Software activation key to get unlimited use of Quinly basic software
- 1GB USB flash drive with user-print STL files
- All nuts and bolts required to install the parts included in the stl files
- 16 GB microSD card for Quinly software (see below for system requirements)
- Help and support from our staff on our community Discord channel.
- Our DIY Quinly upgrade manual includes tips and pictures for optimal slicing
- Join our community Discord for 1-on-1 advice from our engineers!
What You'll Need:
- 400+ grams of filament
- 2GB Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (minimum)
- Raspberry Pi power supply
- USB Mini to USB-A (connect RPi to printer, 8bit) OR USB Micro to USB-A (connect RPi to printer, 32bit)
- Tools to flash firmware on your Ender 3
- SD Card reader
Caution: printers and printer software have elements that can pose a fire hazard. Ensure that you follow all safety precautions including not leaving your printer unattended without proper security measures.