INCLUDES UNLIMITED USE SOFTWARE
Say goodbye to the subscription fee. As part of your DIY kit you get a free software activation key, giving you unlimited use of Quinly basic software.
- VAAPR print surface
- Free-tier license for our Quinly basic automation software
- Print kit parts in any colour in under 14 hours using only 400 grams of material
- Includes a new 3D printable tilt bracket (no need for aluminum extrusion)
What's in the Box?
- VAAPR bed formulated for Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3 V2 automation
- Software activation key to get unlimited use of Quinly basic software
- 1GB USB flash drive with user-print STL files
- All nuts and bolts required to install the parts included in the stl files
- 16 GB microSD card for Quinly software (see below for system requirements)
- Help and support from our staff on our community Discord channel.
Shipping May 19th
- Our DIY Quinly upgrade manual includes tips and pictures for optimal slicing
- Join our community Discord for 1-on-1 advice from our engineers!
What You'll Need:
- 400+ grams of filament
- 2GB Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (minimum)
- Raspberry Pi power supply
- USB Mini to USB-A (connect RPi to printer, 8bit) OR USB Micro to USB-A (connect RPi to printer, 32bit)
- Tools to flash firmware on your Ender 3
- SD Card reader
Caution: printers and printer software have elements that can pose a fire hazard. Ensure that you follow all safety precautions including not leaving your printer unattended without proper security measures.